At Luv-n-Care, we know that each child is a unique individual with different growth and development patterns. Our unique TEKS-based curriculum focuses on academics, while fostering creativity, curiosity, imagination, independence, inventiveness and resourcefulness. Our program is designed to develop a lifelong love of learning. We are committed to the belief that early childhood education is vitally important to our children’s future.
Luv-n-Care Child Development Centers believes science, technology, engineering, arts, and math are critical areas of future growth. As these domains continue to evolve, we want to equip our children with the foundational skills needed to thrive in all these areas. Therefore, Luv-n-Care Child Development Centers has designated a STEAM Lab at each of our locations.
STEAM centers provide meaningful collaboration among the children as they exchange thoughtful dialogue while completing projects together. Children will have the opportunity to direct their imagination while engaging in:
- Science – encourages investigation and answering questions, often involving experimentation
- Technology – refers to using simple tools like crayons and rulers, as well as more complex ones like microscopes and computers.
- Engineering – refers to recognizing problems and testing solutions.
- Art – Encourage creativity and allow children to illustrate concepts they are learning.
- Mathematics – deals with numbers, but also patterns, shapes, organizational skills and much more.